We are looking for an experienced .NET Core Backend Developer to strengthen our team by designing, developing, and maintaining our backend services and APIs, as well as (if interested)
working on DevOps to improve the developer experience and deployment process.
This role will play an important part in providing advanced services for our frontend applications and in enabling the future of live event watching experiences.
- Develop and maintain backend services using .NET Core in containerized environments
- Work with a micro-service architecture hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Close collaboration with DevOps to create modern and highly scalable services
- Actively participate in meetings and share your ideas and experiences with other engineers
- Advanced knowledge with C# (.NET core) and cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable qualification, and 3+ years of work experience
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
- You can either bring your own device, or the company will provide you one.
- Pick your preferred platform (Linux, Windows, macOS)
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team, and a lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start.
The yearly gross wage salary for this job offer starts at € 53,200 for full-time employment (38.5h
per week), and can be higher depending on qualification and experience
Sounds interesting? If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.