This important role is a conduit between the technical team, the customer, sales, marketing and finance and will play a pivotal role in the success of all upcoming projects.
We are looking for a technically savvy person who has a very good knowledge of the streaming industry and the various aspects of content streaming, especially over the cloud. The ideal candidate will be a person with a can-do attitude who is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done and will also be responsible to build and lead the operations department within the company. The candidate will also be expected to implement and own a range of tools and processes for customer management which will in-time be utilised by an Operations Team.
- Responsible for technical success of NativeWaves services
- Technical SPOC for customers
- Management of Technical Service Levels
- Q&A: Development and Management of Test Cases
- Incident and bug management, as well as customer ticketing system
- Live service monitoring and defect management
- Post event reporting and statistics
- Service reports and customer reviews
The ideal candidate will have:
- A sound knowledge of the broadcasting and OTT ecosystems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- A technical background with experience in customer facing roles.
- Knowledge of working with CDN’s and cloud infrastructure
- Has worked with a diverse team in a leadership position
- Has experience of working at an international level
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start. For legal reasons, we refer to the minimum gross wage salary as per labour laws in Austria starting with 3,200€ per month, which corresponds to 44,800€ per year (14x). However, this is negotiable and will be higher depending on qualification and experience. Job title is also negotiable for experienced candidates.
If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.