We are looking for an experienced React Web Developer (f/m/d) with an eye for design and interest in developing responsive UIs to bring the fantastic ideas of our product and UX team to life. This role will be an important part in creating and providing next-level user experiences to our customers.
React Web Developer
- Develop and enhance our current frontend applications and libraries
- Create and implement web-based cross-platform and cross-device user interfaces
- Actively participate in the development of architecture and write clean and performant code
- Be part of creating next-level media experiences by developing cutting-edge media playback solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
Following experiences are a plus:
Create-react-app, Styled-components, Material-UI, Redux, Storybook, Contribution to open source projects
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start.
For legal reasons, we refer to the yearly minimum gross wage salary as per labour laws in Austria starting with € 35,784. However, this is negotiable and will be higher depending on qualification and experience.
Sounds interesting? If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.
Oliver Dumböck firstname.lastname@example.org