We are always happy to support young and motivated developers during their studies and providing them insights into the work and startup life. After the internships, we also offer the possibility to support you during your thesis.
Internship – Backend Developer
- Collaborate with our team to create new features
- Actively contribute to the development of new backend services and APIs
- Work with a modern tech stack: microservice architecture, containerized environment (Docker), Amazon Web Services (AWS), .NET Core
- Be part of a motivated team and join the discussion during our Sprint and Kanban planning sessions
- Basic knowledge with C#, Java or Python
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
The monthly gross wage (full time 38.5 hours / week) is € 1,500.
We are open to discuss the duration of the internship, depending on the start and weekly hours.
Sounds interesting? If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.
Oliver Dumböck firstname.lastname@example.org