We are looking for an iOS Developer with interest in developing responsive UIs to bring the fantastic ideas of our UX team to life, digging into the details of performance optimisation or tackling the challenges of live media playback. This role will play an important part in creating and providing next-level user experiences to our customers.
- Develop and enhance our native mobile SDK written in Swift (iOS)
- Build and maintain applications based on our SDK
- Actively participate in the development of architecture and UX
- Be part of creating next-level media experiences by developing cutting-edge media playback solutions
- Sound knowledge with Swift (iOS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification, and 1+ years of work experience
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
- Experiences with AVPlayer, ReactNative or similar frameworks are a plus
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start.
The yearly gross wage salary for this job offer starts at € 45,000 for full-time employment (38.5h per week), and can be higher depending on qualification and experience.
Sounds interesting? If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.
Oliver Dumböck firstname.lastname@example.org