- Develop and enhance native SDKs written in Swift (iOS)
- Maintain existing and build new applications for customers
- Search for new solutions to make existing systems even faster and more stable
- Active participation in the development of architecture and UX
- Collaborate with internal and external developers
- Sound knowledge of Swift (iOS)
- Experience in mobile development
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
Following experiences are a plus:
Creating and managing SDKs, CICD, Cloud Services (AWS), ReactNative, Contribution to open source projects
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start.
The gross wage (full-time 38.5 hours/week) ranges between 3,000€ and 4,500€ per
month, depending on qualification and experience. This corresponds to 42,000€
and 63,000€ per year (14x), respectively.
If so, please send us a copy of your updated CV.